From his time as one of the top sound engineers and mixers in the business, David Crozier is a recipient of no less than four British Academy (BAFTA) nominations and the winner of an Outstanding Achievement in Sound Mixing for Motion Pictures award for Finding Neverland
Lending his skills to global franchises such as Harry Potter and Mission Impossible, one of David’s main areas of focus was accurately recording and delivering artists’ dialogue. A key aspect of success for any cinema or movie.
Pulse Cinemas is proud and very fortunate to have David’s knowledge of how movies should sound and how to get the very best from the range of top-class equipment Pulse supplies.
David’s position is unique within Pulse as he is not just one of the company’s leading experts, but also a Pulse customer too.
Nestled at the bottom of David’s garden is one of the top domestic cinemas in the country, known as the Cabin Cinema, this wonderful space also doubles up as one of Pulse’s demonstration suites.
A project designed around the golden age of cinema with the advantage of the most modern audio and visual equipment available, David is in pole position to advise on exactly what a Pulse Cinemas project can deliver.
Find David Crozier on IMDB
Nominated for 3 BAFTA Film Award Awards. Another 2 nominations
- 2005 - Cinema Audio Society, USANominated, C.A.S. AwardOutstanding Achievement in Sound Mixing for Motion Pictures for Finding Neverland(2004)
- 2002 - BAFTA AwardsNominated, BAFTA TV AwardBest Sound (Fiction/Entertainment) for The Lost World(2001)
- 1999 - BAFTA AwardsNominated, BAFTA Film AwardBest Sound for Hilary and Jackie(1998)
- 1996 - BAFTA AwardsNominated, BAFTA Film AwardBest Sound for The Madness of King George (1994)
- More of the film & television that David helped to create is listed below.
- See David's full profile here: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0189896/