Decreasing Screen-edge Sensitivity of Android Gestures
Using a gesture to navigate within an app causing the current app to switch or dismiss instead of triggering the intended action within the app.
Gestures that help navigate through an app on the AVA Remote are less likely to accidentally trigger standard Android gestures.
- Open Settings on the AVA Remote.
- Swipe down from top centre edge of screen to open Quick Settings.
- Swipe down again to expand Quick Settings.
- Tap the gear icon.
- Tap System Navigation.
- On the right side of Gesture Navigation, tap the gear icon.
- Set the sensitivity level.
- Swipe up to exit.
Test each setting change to verify that the app performs on the AVA Remote as the customer expects.
View all FAQs