The expert team at Pulse Cinemas are constantly striving, planning and searching for new ways to reward those installers who are serious about partnering with us in creating the best AV, automation and cinema experiences available.
One of the ways we do this is by collecting a great line-up of brands and supporting them with expert training and in-field technical support. In the last year, the Pulse Cinemas family has expanded and now delivers the most coherent and complementary range of AV brands we have ever had.
We have gone further recently, adding the RTI family of home automation, so that our dealers can offer a complete package to their customers all from one supplier. Automation and home entertainment in one wonderful, controllable and enjoyable package.
For some companies, that would be enough, but not at Pulse Cinemas. We are currently building a new ability directly into the DNA of our re-imagined website, that will offer committed dealers a whole range of business benefits, enhanced support and lead generation services.
The New Pulse Cinemas Dealer Portal
Under a new set of criteria (see below for full details), Pulse Cinemas dealers who demonstrate the right level of commitment will enjoy a huge range of new and dedicated benefits, based around our full company resources and the Dealer Portal itself.
These will include full access to all of our demonstration facilities for client visits or events.
These facilities now number three at company HQ, with the large and small cinemas and new media room, as well as the London Experience Centre based in one of the most prestigious interior design destination stores in the capital, (The Sofa & Chair Company), and lastly our wonderful Cabin Cinema, which is owned by our own Cinema Sound Consultant, David Crozier.
The value of these incredible spaces to drive sales cannot be emphasised enough.
The key to selling cinemas is to deliver an experience that creates the desire in the customer; no sales pitch on earth is as powerful as siting your customers down and letting them experience it for themselves. Full and supported access to these sites will offer a serious boost to your business.
The benefits of the new Dealer Portal itself include your own space within the Pulse Cinemas website, to promote your work and services to all who visit the site. Our team of marketeers and writers will create stunning case studies, articles, videos and professional photography to show just how good your work is and generate interest in your company.
The Dealer Portal will also be able to generate leads directly into your business based on the criteria laid out below. The highest level of engagement triggers our full video and audio calibration service for each project.
Dealers will also receive other forms of support via our active social media accounts, support if you are exhibiting at consumer-facing shows and events, help with entering initiatives like the CEDIA Awards, and access to our own Installation of the Month and yearly dealer awards.
Fully engaged dealers also receive preferential credit terms, as well as priority access to our own in-house interiors and furniture design team.
Together we grow
As each dealer’s relationship and engagement with Pulse Cinemas grows, so your dedicated space within the Dealer Portal becomes populated with case studies, images and videos to entice visitors to find out more. Interested parties won’t just get contact details, but a genuine insight into what each installer can do.
Our company MD, Mike Beatty explains, “We are looking to develop genuine partnerships, so getting access to everything we can provide does require some commitment to the cause from dealers, and that is not just business, it’s engagement – getting involved on social media, coming to events that we run, and attending the training courses that we provide. We believe that in this way, we will build genuinely valuable, mutually beneficial relationships.”
We believe the package of support that will soon become available to dealers is the best in the business by far. No other distributor goes to these lengths, not just to help our dealers create the best work, but to get the work in the first place. Get in touch and join us on this new journey together.
Criteria: Basis to Determine Dealer Status with Pulse Cinemas
• Turnover (three-year rolling score)
• Quotation-to-order conversion rate
• Range of Pulse Cinemas brands specified and installed in live cinema projects
• Use Pulse Cinemas HQ showroom, London Experience Centre or Cabin Cinema for client demonstrations
• The number of Pulse Cinemas brands on demo (if company has a showroom)
• Social network engagement
• General engagement: Level of engagement with Pulse Cinemas, Cinemas in the early stages of projects, partner events with Pulse, attend Pulse Cinemas events.
• CEDIA member
• Other industry accreditation, such as Pulse Cinemas Training Courses, THX, ISF, HAA etc.
• Promote Pulse Cinemas brands on your own social media accounts
Pulse Cinemas Dealer Levels and Benefits
Platinum Pulse dealer benefits
• Photography / video of installations**
• Audio-video calibrations**
• Exposure through the Pulse Cinemas social media network
• Installation of the Month / Installation of the Year Awards
• Certification / accreditation for training courses at Pulse Cinemas venues
• Preferential credit terms
• Dedicated account manager
• Manufacturer factory training events (worldwide)
• Access to ‘Exclusively Connect’ networking events for powerful high-end brand association
• End-user industry event support (eg. Grand Designs)
• Support with your entries for CEDIA awards
• Technical design & specification support
• On-site sales support
• Priority service to Pulse Cinemas’ own bespoke lighting, furniture & complete solution design experts
• Support on photo-realistic cinema renders
Silver, Gold & Dealers Benefits
Will get a gradually lower number / level of these benefits, based on the level of engagement reached compared to the level needed for Platinum dealers
** Installations must contain at least five Pulse Cinemas ingredients to qualify across the four main categories of “audio”, “visual”, “system” & “furniture”, including, but not limited to screen, seating, speakers, media distribution and electronics being the most important.